Saturday, May 27, 2006

Work...Work...Work....Work

This is tough....The ongoing project had required me to travel extensively and luckily, the meetings were held in Shah Alam. Our onging plastic injection project had been facing some setbacks and had to revert back to the drawing board to make alterations on the injection mould itself. Our customers had purposefully been giving us a hard time by commenting on the smallest(close to non-existent) plastic flaws. Not only that they had subjected our parts to the most rigorous test and as a result there had been failures in terms of functionality. They literally threw the whole project back to our face and asked for further improvements. I had been in PJ since Thursday for long meetings with all the parties of our project including some plastic component experts. These meetings went on as far as 9pm but, the result was well worth it. We have managed to solve the plastic functionality issue to the extent that even they threw a bomb at it, it would not fail in terms of it's function. Now, I am having my break at home and resting my legs as well because I had been badly injured on the knee after the 15km run. The only final issue of our component is the minor cosmetic issue which needs modification to the mould and it is expected to be completed by Monday. After producing the samples here, I had to shoot back to JB and submit the final samples to our customer. Man...this is crazy.

Well, below are more of the NB15K ugly pictures of me....enjoy at your own risk :p

(Oh ya...by the way, there had been 'some' progress between me and her. So sweetttt...it is even better than putting sugar into my mouth :p)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me at the Milo station...I look ugly. I seriously doubt that I am born to be in photos.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Another Ugly Pose....My god why did I do that anyway...look at those pink slippers...I am wondering I was the joke of the day...uuurrrgggghhh


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yes, Malaysians need to be seriously thought about being civic minded. I mean for heavens sake there were so much trash on that day that they would need volunteers to clean up...Look at CM...there must be alot of comments going on in his mind :p

2 comments:

Jamie Pang said...

Hey think of der silver lining - you travelling back means opportunities ya??

And the thing running thru CM's mind is none other than: TNS, CCB, TNMCH, KNN, .....!!

Boon Haw said...

Hey Carboman, Ya I was lucky that I had not gone back on Sunday. Infact, it was the most beautiful Sunday of all the Sundays!!!