Well, my Samsung had been robbed from my hands and therefore as a temporary substitute, I got myself the Motorola L6. One of the most striking feature of this phone is it's thickness, or rather the lack of it. It is currently touted as the thinnest phone in the market at 10.9mm. Well, the initial feel of it is quite good due to it's steel construction and the aluminium back covers. Although it is a little weighty, but it gives the feeling that the phone had been solidly constructed. Just take a look at the pictures below:
The L6 on my hand
Demonstration of L6's thickness
The L6 from another view angle
The VGA camera that comes with the L6
The L6 lighted upWell, as for the operation of the phone's function, I felt that it was a little slow compared to others and at the same time, texting function can be quite irritating as their predictive text imput is quite difficult to master. Maybe I just needed time to adjust to Moto's style. As for the keypads, well it depends on whether you have large thumbs or not. If you do, better steer clear away from this phone. As for me, there is no such problems and the tactile feel when pressing the keypad is good.
However, the best part of this phone is it's price tag. Can you imagine that I got this phone for just RM488 although it is an AP phone?
No comments:
Post a Comment