Sunday, May 21, 2006

NB / Pacesetters 15KM Run

For starters, this is a short preliminary post where I managed a 1hr 20min for this run. It is a difficult run with many hills but still managed to scrape through. A full report would ensue as currently I am in Starbucks and I am on the way back to JB. One more thing, today I am very very happy not because of the race but, I had met the girl I had wanted to after waiting for so long. We had a good chat and I even gave her my number. Now I am praying she will call back...please....please....please....

8 comments:

Jamie Pang said...

well done and good luck! perchance there's a photo? so that der pacemaker braders can pong sau? hahaha!

Boon Haw said...

Hi Carboman,

Ya I hope that I can snap a picture of her too. At least, I am seeing light at the end of the tunnel.

galnexdor said...

hie..

good job...:) seems to me every race report for yesterday's race is radiating in happiness...everyone ran so fast!

RunWitMe said...

Show me how this gal of yours look like and I will snap her photo for you la...Heheh! Do I smell plum blossoms here?

Wendy said...

waaaaaaaaa whos she la???

Boon Haw said...

Hi RWM: Nope, you have not smelled plum blossoms yet but I had just planted the seed. Now carefully cultivating it. :p

Hi Wendy: I had been looking high and low for her ever since I came back from Kuching as she was there too.

Jamie Pang said...

with runwitme being der specialist undercover brader, snapping her photo should be a piece of cake! hahaha!

Boon Haw said...

haha! Ya...maybe I shud be in the picture too :p