Sunday, May 28, 2006

Date...

Yes, as the title suggested, we went on a date! :p Anyway, it is just a short few hours of having coffee at Coffee Bean (Mid Valley) and chit chat. When we first met each other, it was unbelievable. We had been chatting non-stop. As if two old friends getting together. We sat at Coffee Bean and it was around 11am and there it goes...the conversation lasted around 3 hours...with no breaks in between. The topic we chatted about was mainly running! We talked about the races and all the training that both of us went through, injuries etc. There were a lot of ideas exchanged and the best was, we discussed so little about any other matters we nearly forgot to ask each other our age :p. Not only that, we discussed about our personal matters too and there was a general 'warm' feeling about the conversation. Anyway, it was the best 3 hours I had in my life and I couldn't help but kept on looking into her eyes. This is the first time that I had looked deeply into a person's eye while we were engaging in conversation. I nearly forgot what colour her shoes and cargo pants were! :p....The eyes were of light brown, shining at it's centre while the whites were really.....White!

And at the same time, I told her that I had noticed her at the Kuching Airport and she was really surprised. She mentioned that she did not notice me but I told her all the details of what she wore that day, the colours of her shoes, top and her cargo pants. She had changed the length of her hair too and I even told her where she had sat in the plane (sorry readers, do I sound like a stalker?). She was surprised at my details!

Anyway, time passed so fast. I had never sat at Coffee Bean for even more than an hour before! Then she mentioned that she would like to head back (for her training!!) and what else, I just accompanied her home together in the KTM kommuter. She kept on mentioning that she had troubled me by having me accompanying her but to me, I just didn't want to see her go. If I could just look at her for one more second, it would be another second gain for me. After sending her home I headed back to Mid Valley to meet my mom.

It was really comfortable today. Comfort in the sense that we could talk seamlessly to each other.....and comfort in the sense that there was at least a minor progress. I am praying hard...

5 comments:

Ronnie See @ Pm1 said...

Sim, Congra to u for ur 1st 35km run (3 hrs chat).hope you n her may have another ONE billion km run.

Cheers,Rachel Lee

Jamie Pang said...

hmmmm... your endurance training is paying off...now pace yourself and go with the flow. don't rush too much - chicks don't like pressure! hahaha! wow, some more serious training ha - serious runner lor...

your fan

Boon Haw said...

Rachel: Ya I hope that I ran run a billion km's with her...it would definitely be the best run in my entire life.

Carboman: Ya it seemed to be paying off but I am wary also of those 'injuries' that I may sustain somewhere in the half way of training! I mean, I can't avoid these sucker punches but I am relaxing myself.

Wendy said...

aiyo why take KTM? send her back with car ma...with ur mum in the car also....apa la u...

Boon Haw said...

haha Wendy, I would also like to have a car wor...unfortunately my car is in JB le...