I just manage to secure these two pairs of racing flats from Diadora. I manage to get them at a 50% discount from Jaya Jusco. After the discount, the Mythos Racer is at RM99.90 while the Iron Mythos Racer is at RM119.90. So hurry if you want one of these. There are limited units left. I had been using these shoes for the past one year and I had liked them very much. However, one note that you guys must know is that these are hard shoes..VERY HARD at the intitial stage. You need to break them in and after the breaking in, the cushioning is really superb. Very seldom racing flats can feel that soft. At the same time the flexibility is really kau kau. There is not much of motion control devices built into these shoes and my feet feels very free all the time. Also, these shoes are low and therefore you can literally 'feel' the surface of the road which is another thing I liked very much.
Axeler Mythos Racer
Axeler Iron Mythos Racer (for Triathletes)
I bought the Triathlon Racing flats is not because I'll be taking part in Tri's but to me, it provides another quick alternative to wearing shoes when you feel an urge for a 'quickie'. Also, I like the killer looks of it too. :-p
No comments:
Post a Comment