Saturday, January 14, 2006

Rain has stopped!!

Yahoo!!, the rain had officially stopped yesterday. Well, I shall resume my run today as I am feeling better. The fever had subside and my nose is all cleared although I am still having coughs. I will attempt to run my target distance tomorrow (I will not mention now as I believe it will be jinxed *Thanks Carboman!) and hopefully it will turn out fine without any nagging injuries. At this current moment I felt that my fitness is up to par but not the mileage on my legs. They will definitely cramp if I were to run a 30K now. Therefore I have only 2 options on my mind:

1) If tomorrow's distance run does not materialise, then I will be running a 15K every other day until 2 day before race. On race day, hopefully I can finish below 3HR30Mins.

2) If tomorrow's distance run turns out OK, then I will start to taper and do light running and speedwork until 2 days before race. On race day, I'll Kamikaze!! Just joking lar...I'll definitely do my best...

Good luck to myself...

No comments: