Thursday, January 12, 2006
T"raining"
For the past one week, JB had been having one of the heaviest rainfall since many months ago. The situation here is totally unbelievable where the rain just kept on pouring never letting go. The rain started since 6 January and it continued for 2 days non-stop. On 9th of January, the rain finaly stopped but it was only for 1 hour or so and then it proceed to rain until next morning. I had no choice but to train under the rainy condition and as a result of very cold weather, I caught the flu bug. As of today, the rain still continued with in between breaks of 3-5hrs. I am not very sure when the rain will stop as no matter what, I had to train through the rain and my body is getting weaker as a result...Hope that I will be fine by the beginning of next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Get well soon fella! If your flu is only limited to your nose and head, you can still do some lite running. If chest infection/phlegm are involved, it's not advisable as may lead to pneumonia. Will u be running the GE 30K next Sun?
Hey Carboman, guess what, it escalated into a fever and my nose is totally jammed up, not to mention continuous coughing. Goddamn it..Yeah, I will be running the 30K and now I am conteplating whether I can complete the distance..
my pic "yau Yeng" boh? hehehe...
Woi..I oso didn't notice. Anyway, your picture oso scary lar..like wan to chase people buntut like that. But I kno that is a suffering face. It is ngam for your site!! Must suffer only nice ma!! P.S: Quite yau yeng oso...
my photo like phin thai lo like that. must look for a better shot!
get well soon. hopefully we can pace together for 30k.
Post a Comment