Sunday, October 30, 2005
Sunday Extreme Run
Wah Lau!!! Hot hot hot!!! This is the only thing that I can say. Morning reach the carpark and I thought that everybody started liao. Aiya...I miss it again. Suddenly saw Ronnie's car(PM1) and CM(PM17) not to mention Draco too. So we proceed to chit chat a bit but I was actually nervous in today's run. I worry I'll burst half way as I know today's run is going to be very tough. Well we proceeded to warm up a bit. Today's menu for was Double Hill with 3 to 5 rounds of loop in the park. Coach ask me to run slow as he said if I run too fast I'll sure terima padah wan. After the initial introduction to coach by Ronnie, we started to run. The sun was already up by the time we started and I knew today's training is going to be like Hell. I decided to conserve energy by running at the last position. Truly enough, it was really hot. But coach kept us going by keeping a close eye on us. He reminded me not to run too fast during the way and provided water. By the time I reached the park, I still felt OK. By the 3rd round, my head really felt dizzy man. Anyway, I manage to complete the run around 2hr+. I survived!! By the time it was over, I really got no juice left. It was all sucked up by the sun and the heat. I really had a good run today lar. Anyway, coach asked us to go train this Tuesday too. Starting time? Around 8am!! Sure kena goreng wan...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment