Sunday, October 30, 2005

Training (23/10/2005 - 29/10/2005)

At this current moment, I am still continuing the road training. It had brought me benefits that is hard to describe.

23/10/2005: No running! In Singapore window shopping. Went to see all the shoes being sold in S'pore. Looking at the shoes make me 'lau nuar' liao. There are Asics racing flats and they are sold at around RM300! Really damn cheap lar. Not to mention the new models of New Balance being offered there oso not bad lar. Actually I was looking at MP3 players being sold there. These items are being offered like pasar malam selling sayur. Cheap and full of options.

24/10/2005:
Time:1Hr 06Mins
Place: Road
Distance: 10 - 12KM
- Really damn shiok lar.. After an intense walking session on Sunday (shopping lar) This is the second time I manage to break into the one hour training. Not only that, I felt good and manage to find pace.

25/10/2005:
Time: 35Mins
Place:Road
Distance: 3-5km
- Trying to rest after an intense bout of running on Monday.

26/10/2005:
Time: 25Mins
Place:Road
Distance: 2-4km
- I am further trying to rest in preparatin for Friday Kau Kau training.

27/10/2005:Rest

28/10/2005:
Time: 1Hr 35Mins
Place:Road
Distance: 16km
- A very good run. No signs of pain or fatigue. Felt good after running except my ITB's were a little bit of tight.

29/10/2005: Rest. In anticipation for the Sunday traning under coach Chan. Expecting it to be a killer run.

Total Distance:31km - 37km

No comments: