Friday, October 21, 2005

Training (9/10/2005 - 15/10/2005)

Feeling much better entering into the second week of my training. Legs felt stronger with only the foot problem due to my bloody Asics. They felt too tight.

09/10/2005: Feeling good on my body but not my foot.
Time: 30mins
Place: Park
Distance: 3-5km

10/10/2005: Rest. Try to gain recovery on my foot. Damn.

11/10/2005: Everything felt right including my legs. Had a good run today.
Time:45Mins (Medium intensity with 20Mins of speedwork)
Place: Park
Distance: 6-8km

12/10/2005: Concentrating on milage. Trying to ease my pace down. Had another good run.
Time: 1Hr
Place: Park
Distance: 8-10km

13/10/2005: Speed work today. Run until puke. I cannot believe I puked. The old guys at the park was wondering what's wrong with me. They thought I like to abuse myself.
Time: 30mins
Place: Park
Distance: 5-7km

14/10/2005: Rest. Felt tired today. Preparing for the long run on Sunday.

15/10/2005: Light run. Trying to ease the tightness in my legs.
Time: 30mins
Place: Park
Distance: 3-5km

Total distance for the week: 25km - 35km

No comments: