Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Updates

Hi guys, it had been sometime that I had made my posting. Well, I had been very busy since the beginning of the month as there had been numerous issues that had to be tackled with and now, I had a little more time on my hands. Firstly, I would like to mention that the KRI 10K race had been well organised with exception to the starting line. Although I misjudged on the finishing line, I still manage to run under 50mins (49.21min - as officially stated). The mistake was made because I failed to judge the distance that I had ran as there had been insufficient road markers not to mention, I wasn't wearing any watches that day. I finished feeling fresh and it was really disappointing. Anyway, onwards to Singapore. My Goal? I would like to run a Sub 2hr. I will be going to get myself a watch just for this purpose. No choice la..wan to run a good timing ma..

No comments: