Wednesday, March 02, 2005
4 days to KLIM!!!
AAARRRGGGHHH!!! It's another 4 more days! Very nervous la! My first marathon and I dunno what will happen. Anyway, I am psyching myself up for this run. Main aim? SURVIVE!! and oso to qualify for 6 hours la of course. However, there had been some setbacks today. This morning while I was doing my usual business in the toilet, there had been tremendous pain on my abdomen. Trust me, I couldn't even sit up straight at the toilet seat. My mind was thinking, what had happened to me?? Not another set back like the 2004 Adidas KOTR where I did not start because of high fever!! I am not taking risks and went to see doctor immediately. I always had a bad history of having intestine infections and to me, it looks like this is going to be a bad one! As I had suspected, my doctor confirmed that it is indeed an intestine infection due to intake of contaminated food. TNSSSS!!! I told my doctor I need the strongest medicine for this as I will be taking part a marathon race this Sunday! He said, OK! He gave me an antibiotic and two types of pain killers. At this current moment, I am following diligently the medicine times and dosages in hope that I can be cured on time for the race. Anyway, my stomach is feeling much better now. Pain had gone away and if this trend continues, I can run this Sunday!! By the way, I am not giving a damn, whether pain or not I am going to start oso. So I will see you guys at the starting line!!! Yehhaaa!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment