Thursday, December 16, 2004

Hard Training

Well, my injuries seemed to be getting better. So for the whole of this week, I just push kau lat. The menu is as below:

Tuesday (14/12/04):
I tried to do a fast 5 KM at Matsushita Sports Centre. Did not post a very good time but nevertheless, still pushed myself until my white bubble also come out.

1000m x 2
*4mins 27sec
*4mins 30sec

400m x 3
*1mins 41sec (Dunno why so slow)
*1mins 32sec
*1mins 38sec

1000m x 2
*4mins 46sec
*4mins 37sec

Wednesday (15/12/04)
Decided to do a 5K. Instead when I ran to a junction for the 5K route, I decided to do a 6.5K route because itchy bum. But I was surprised with the timing, 26mins 45sec. I have never timed below 30mins for this distance. Quite a happy day.

Thursday (16/12/04)
Went to Klang and train there. My training was utterly nonsense. No specific distance and no speed. A total let down today.

1600m warm up.

400m x 4
*1min 27sec
*1min 43sec (what the hell!)
*1min 48sec (pure crap!)
*1min 51sec (No mood to run liao)

200m x 1
*0min 40sec

Well, I need to get my training back on track. Firstly, must pia kau kau for my 5K tomorrow. If not there had not been any effective training at all. Pain! Pain! Pain!

No comments: