Saturday, November 27, 2004

Final run before Siemens Race

Well, did some training before the run for this Sunday's Siemens Run. Did this on Wednesday at Klang Municipal stadium. I decided to do only 1000m this time. So manage to complete 6x1000m and my stiches came back liao. Anyway, below is my time:

1st lap = 4min 39.44sec
2nd lap = 4min 46.68sec
3rd lap = 4min 53.81sec
4th lap = 5min 05.01sec
5th lap = 5min 09.91sec
6th lap = 4min 36.80sec (wa give kau kau lat)

I couldn't run the 7th lap liao. The stiches came back and bloody sakit! I hate it!Must train more lah. Not enuf to match PM1 and their turbo buddies. But there had been slight improvement for me. If I am not mistaken, I had ran a total of 15 laps! Wa! It's an improvement of 5 laps from previous day leh! Ha ha!...quite happy today.

No comments: