Wa! this is the first time I run 10 laps on the track la! I always pancit at lap 9 and I dunno why so this is a very minor achievement for me. Anyway, I ran barefooted today also. Now my calves feel like wan to koyak oredi. Well, the times are below:
400 meters
Lap 1: 1min 33.37sec
Lap 2: 1min 36.51sec
Lap 3: 1min 36.01sec
1600 meters
Lap 4: 2min 06.45sec
Lap 5: 2min 07.29sec
Lap 6: 1min 57.16sec (woho! wa buka turbo liao!)
Lap 7: 1min 56.92sec (wa! my turbo still working!)
Total: 8min 07.82sec
400 meters
Lap 8: 1min 28.88sec (wa give kau kau lat!)
Lap 9: 1min 33.64sec (starting to fade off)
Lap 10:2min 06.60sec (my stiches coming liao)
One more good thing is that, I did not have much blisters now. Maybe the skin is getting thicker but I taped my second toe for both of my feet to prevent blisters there. Ha ha! quite happy today.
No comments:
Post a Comment