Thursday, April 13, 2006

Saberkas RH Marathon 2006 (Final Part)

Well, I have not included the report on our trip to Bako National park because I do have the pictures to back it up. Anyway, the trip was fine. In fact we had a blast in Bako National Park and to me, I got more than just good time, in fact I got tons of sunburn. Ya, I looked like a red tomato moving on the ground. Seriously, it hurt alot. Anyway, after the race, we have made the arrangement to go to bako national park and the pick up point was at the race venue! So, with our smelly bodies and our battered legs, we decided to conquer the Bako National Park with the hope that we can make it out alive :p. We reached the jetty after a 45 mins ride to the place. At the jetty, we got our ticket and off we go to the national park in a boat ride. Upon reaching the place, we registered ourselves with the park warden and then we proceed towards his lecture on where the best place to see the Proboscis Monkey which is quite indegenious to the place. After the 15mins lecture or so, we waited for our lunch time and then off we go into the jungle. Well, the path was clearly laid out but the challenge is difficult. I mean, we just can't go into the place with our slippers alone (which we did) and I observed that some of the trekkers which came out of the jungle had bloody knees (maybe a fall?). Looking at them I was worried and indeed it was true. It was difficult as ***t. This is the most difficult climb I had in my life. Anyway, after the trek, we manage to reach our destination but there are no monkeys in sight...SAD....so we decided to rest and for the first time, I doze off on a big rock with shades...man it was a good rest. After our break, we head back to the starting point and for god knows why, when we are reaching the start point, we spotted a few of those monkeys. At least our efforts had not been in vain! After the trip, we headed back to the hotel and we were tired. I mean, I just couldn't move anymore. After the bath, I just collapsed into the bed. Next thing I knew, it was dinner and we had a sumptous meal. Next? Sleep lor...

Next day, we woke up (feeling dead) and proceed to breakfast. During the breakfast, I had spotted somebody (female) which is very beautiful. I mean she is a beauty and I had not seen anybody like that. I couldn't help myself but kept on looking at her as if she is like a magnet. I dunno why, maybe she looked like someone I knew. I wasn't very sure but I guess she noticed too and looked away shyly.

Image hosting by Photobucket


Next, we decided to head out and jalan jalan. Upon reaching the indian street, I parted ways with Ronnie, Rachel and Ryan. I decided to get some souveniers and head back into the town centre. Manage to get a few things for my sis, mom and dad. Next I headed back to the hotel looking at the breakfast area hoping for someting but...

Ryan came back and Ah Loong as well and next we got our cab and checked out from the hotel. Lim Pui Tian was there together with us and boarded the same plane heading back to KL.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Me, Ah Loong and Ryan...Lim on the camera


At the airport, I regreted something which I had not done. The 'girl' whom I was attracted to was there. My heart went racing and haywire as I didn't know what to do...

Image hosting by Photobucket

our plane


My confusion lasted all the way into the plane and out of the plane at the LCCT terminal. In fact when I was getting down, I hastened my pace to chase after her just wanting to know her name. For god knows why, I decided to check my bags in where I had to wait and collect my bags. The entrance of the LCCT was the last time I saw her...I was disappointed....Disappointed with the fact that I had not taken action earlier resulting this to happen...Hmmmm....Hey miss...hope that you read this blog...I would really like to know you...You are wearing a beautiful turqoise top with cargo pants....neck length hair....I must be going nuts....

Sorry readers for all these things to appear in my Blog. In fact I wrote this hoping someday she would read it....Hoping....

Will you come to the Police Run?? :p

4 comments:

Ronnie See @ Pm1 said...

Sim,

Hahahaha....I know who you means, try to ask ur sis for the no, maybe she is the one leh....

Fate is so beautiful... :-)

Regards,
Rachel

Boon Haw said...

haha...I tried thinking back and I guess it is not her...in fact I have her number (from my sis) but then there is no chemistry. The one I saw in Kuching really stunned me to the ground...the heart is beating like mad when I saw her.. :p

Ronnie See @ Pm1 said...

this story is to teach ur guy,next time dont think too much,take action first,the worst answer u can get is 'NO'...better than now u feel regret,am i right?

rgds,
Rachel

Boon Haw said...

Ya Rachel, I understand that very well now. If god gives me one more chance, I will definitely not miss it...I will go to all lengths just to know her.. :p