Sorry for the non-posting guys, busy with some quality issues on my company. Just a quick posting, I went to the local hospital here and the Ortho mentioned that I needed a lot of rest and he could see nothing wrong on my knees. But he gave one useful advise to me. If you want to run, don't be overzealous and I can only do short distances only. He bended my knees a few time and there were no more knocking sounds anymore. At the same time, there were no signs of tenderness appearing on my knees. However, he warned me not to race. I have to take a month or two off racing and if I ever decided to start running, MONITOR the condition of the knees. Know what is happening all the time. Gave me a few anti-inflams and home I go.
Yesterday I decided to give it a try. For the 1st time since 2 weeks, I jogged and it felt great. The knees were like normal but my muscles are very sore. Not to mention, the muscle around the knees felt weak as well. Anyway, there is ample time for me to build up but I would have to give the KLIM and miss and even the Saberkas race too. However, I am still going to Kuching to support our PM's going there.
No comments:
Post a Comment