Monday, April 11, 2005
Can I Run?
Well, I had been contemplating on the issue of whether can I run for these few months. I had ran last Saturday and to my horror, I had found that my injuries never healed as if I had got it just yesterday. I decided to do an easy 5K last Saturday just to see if I am OK to run but then just after the 3rd KM, my kness felt sore. Within the next 15 minutes, the pain set in and the same spot felt like it was burning. The next moment, there was a sharp pain on my knee and it radiated to my hips. It was terrible. I really hated it very much. I don't know why the pain had not gone yet. Am I too ambitous to start running again? God Damn it!! I am confused right now. I know I had to continue treating my injury and from the looks of it, I might have to give up running at this current moment. I want to RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment