Just manage to finish my 11k yesterday and I ran another 3k recovery today. Well my legs felt stiff so didn't want to risk anything and I ran an easy 3k. Anyway, night runs are nice. 90% of my training was done during the night as my work occupied a lot of my time. You see, I can only leave the prison after 6pm and after dropping of my colleague Lee Keng at her home, I usually reach back at 7.45pm. I would start running at 8pm and usually finish at 8.30 to 9pm depending on distance covered. Well, I shall be running a 15k this weekend hoping that I can peak in time for the Seremban Half Marathon on the 11th July.
Anyway, I love Seremban very much. The hakka mee was the best there and I am lucky that my friend wei yen introduced it to me. The coffee there was also good and I am looking forward to that enjoyable weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment