Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Badminton is pushing my knees to destruction?
Yes, as the heading suggests, I had been playing badminton and I am suspecting this game is destroying my knees. Why am I playing badminton? Well, it was one of my favourite games before I joined running and now I had found partners to play with. Now the question is why am I suspecting this game is pushing my knees to the edge? It all came about when most of the time when I had finished my game, my knees tend to be very sore on the next day thus, swelling occurs. So I thought why not I track this issue for two weeks and to my surprise, it does occur after every game! So...the mega question is should I stop? I am still giving some thoughts ok? Meanwhile, what say you on this issue?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment