Honestly speaking, we have never met before but by posting this news would only mean one thing in me, my respect for a photographer whom had been very active and helpful in the island of Penang. Not to mention, his gifts for extraordinary photos and skills in post processing is beyond many people's capability. Well, my condolences to his family and may you rest in peace Les.
For more: pls click below
1) Fotokrazy.com
2) His Flickr Photo Album
3 comments:
You should really make a visit to an Orthopedic doctor, preferably someone who treats sports injuries. The symptoms sounds like what I experienced during the early daya of my injury (torn knee meniscus) - sore knees.
Yup Rohaizad, I am suspecting that I had a miniscus injury too. However I had not manage to seek any professional opinion yet. Do you have any recommendations?
My doctor was Dr Gobinder I think from Twin Towers Medical center. Whom ever you see, if he/she recommends surgery as the 1st option, go see someone else for A 2nd opnion. However I met a runner/ironman who had surgery to repair jis meniscus and he is running again after 6 months of lay off. However he is not running as much as before.
Post a Comment