I had been having a hard time trying to integrate both sites (petalingrunner & Simbh.com) to function as one unit. However, upon inspecting Jamie's site further, it gave me the idea to have the petalingrunner site to be structured according to carboman's site namely having all the reports and other reviews to be hosted at simbh.com. For the next few coming weeks, new sections will appear on the sidebar and race report would be one of them. Thanks carboman for the great idea!
2 comments:
hahaha! indirectly helped u izzit? the reason i did it this way is so that i can retrieve the reports, reviews and articles easily and not worry about storage space. posting them in blogger makes it hard to locate/search later. your exercise is a 1-time pain. later on, it's much easier to maintain and research past articles.
Ya I agree with you, it is a 1 time pain. I just manage to retrieve all the race reports from my blog postings and had already PDF'ed them. At the same time, I uploaded them onto my server and now all I need to do is some minor changes to the petalingrunner side to have a button located on the sidebar linked to simbh.com.
Post a Comment