Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Of Socks, Goodie Bags and Touch Sensitive phones.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These are the socks which I had purchased from Mizuno Shop in Marina Square. A pair of these costs SGD9.45. I am not sure whether these would be available in Malaysia but my curiosity really overwhelmed me to give it a try.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I put them on and it is really comfortable. I used them in the mizuno race and miraculously, I had no blisters on my toes and even my feet. My best pair of socks so far.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mizuno 'Ice Touch' Socks. These babies are expensive. SGD14.95 per pair. It is constructed with some materials which you cannot even pronounce the name (high tech ma). They are reputed to transport sweat and heat from the feet to the outer layer of socks so as to achieve better moisture and tempreature management! I wore them during my trip back to JB. There is not even a hint of sweat on my feet.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These are the goodies bag which I had obtained from the run. Note that the T-Shirt colour is Lime Green!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Samsung E900, real minimalist design


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Touch Sensitive button ala LG Chocolate. Real smooth.

2 comments:

Keipo said...

Sim:

This socks thick bo ? hmmm....if thick let me know .ya....I can't find coolmax thick..sin..usa..taiwan...jia lat...!!

Jamie Pang said...

i think both der socks are good for ultra. tey, you shud try it!