Well, my personal life had taken an 180 degree about turn just recently. Anyway, don't worry, it is good for me. I mean there were a lot of things that you had not expected to happen in your life to happen anyway. I mean, it is difficult for me to post this but this is more related to the love life of mine and it is not about the girl. There had been parties which had 'explicitly' expressed their intentions and I am more than happy. It is not complicated and as to what I will be doing next, I would not post it anymore. Moreover, I think readers would have been bored by my rubbish postings. Anyway, as to future developments on my love life, it will be kept within me. Haha...maybe there maybe a few ramblings here and there but nothing specific. Hopefully things would turn out well and lady luck will be with me.
Anyway, as to running, it had turn out quite well. I think my injuries were more attributed to the type of shoes that I had been using than how hard I had been running. I had been racing on racing flats for the distance of 15K and above and it had taken a toll on my knees. In my last race, in order to know whether shoes were the main culprit to my injury, I tried my Asics instead and it proved that I had used the wrong shoes in previous races where during the course of the PJ Half, there weren't any signs of knee pain. After giving second thoughts, I had decided to race on semi-racing flat shoes like NB901. I had ran in NB900 before and during this period, I clocked my fastest 21K and 10K times. It was my best shoe until I changed to Diadora's. Not that these shoe were bad but the thing is that they are seriously hard on the knees especially their racing flats. But, after using them for a long time, when I had switched them back to the Asics recently, I felt stronger running in Asics and I guess, there had been an improvement in strength after using Diadora's. For now, I would like to give my knees a break and use softer compound shoes for training and racing. Well, NB901 here I come!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment