Monday, September 03, 2007
A break from Running
Hi guys, it had been some time since I had made an entry in my blog. Well, to be exact, I had taken a hiatus from running since month of May as I was concentrating my efforts on my job, or 2 jobs to be exact. My saturday's are replaced by a full day working and it was also since June that I had seen my parents back in PJ. I had been working for 2 companies i.e. my present company in Johor for full time and another in Singapore on a consultancy basis. My initial aim was to make some extra cash in working for this Singaporean company but it seemed that now I am moving over for good. The boss decided to have me joining their operations and to assist in the Operations Director in overseeing factories in Johor and Singapore. My initial thoughts were happy but also, I can sense the burden that I will be shouldering 4 months from now. Well, as of now I am still busy but manage to have a breather and will be returning to running soon. Of course, the number of races may had to be reduced but will not disappear altogether. I will see you guys in races!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment