Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Yukie Nishimura - Kazeiro No Yume (風色の夢)

Just placed an order from CD Japan for Yukie's old album entitled Kazeiro No Yume. Well, this album is very dear to me as it was from this album that my interest in her music started. It dated all the way back to 1993 when my piano teacher's son borrowed me the music transcripts containing my favourite song そよ風のたわむれ. The moment I played the music I knew that it was her music that I had always been 'searching' for. Her music composition and style generally fitted my ideas as to how music should be expressed in and I was already in heaven. Until now, I am still having the transcripts and I had kept it somewhere safe. The other thing to note is that this album is not available in southeast asia including Singapore. As I had no choice but to import them from Japan and according to CD Japan's website, they are not sure if they could get hold of this CD anymore. Right now I am crossing my fingers hoping that it is still in print.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Kazeiro No Yume


On the other side of things, I had sold my piano. Yes you have read it correctly. The reason is that I am not dedicating my time now to play on the piano (at home in PJ) and at the same time, it is sitting in the corner rotting away. I might as well sell it to someone whom had an immense interest it fully utilising it. On the other hand, I am looking around for a 'portable' electric piano! haha! Ya, this is something that I plan to buy so that I can have it with me wherever I wanted to. But then, it would be years down the road before I could acquire one. But definitely, there is going to be one.

For more info, please visit www.nishimurayukie.com

No comments: