Monday, August 22, 2005

Hai Guys!!

Aiya, soli lar.. so long have not updated the blog liao. Anyway, have been quite busy lately especially work and training...TRAINING???!!!! Ya I trained. My aim? to beat PM1. Ha ha Ha!!! In my dreams lar...10,000years training oso not enuf lar... Anyway, month of September will be a very der kau lat racing for me. Every Sunday oso race. I oso dunno whether I can tahan o not. I think sure die wan. Below is the menu for month of September:

4 September: Adidas King of the Road (10KM)
11 September: Sears Bridge Run (S'pore) (21km)
18 September: PJ Half Marathon (21km)
25 September: Pasir Gudang Half Marathon (21km)

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!! Mana boleh tahan??!! Ronnie the immortal maybe lar but not me la!! Aiyo...how many days more to 4 September... better start running until shiet oso come out. If not, kaki oso patah when September comes. God!! Please give me the strength!!! :p

No comments: