Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Not Running

Aiyo, I have been working 14hrs a day non stop for the second week liao.. Most of the time I would only be finishing my work by around 10pm. Anyway, have manage to get a room in JB and to tell you, it is damn expensive here. I had to pay for RM300 to get a furnished room without any aircon. However, i got lucky this time as i manage to rent a 'house' at RM300!! Ha! Ha! Well, I met this tenant and their intention was that they want to rent the house out and have someone looking after it. It is a fully furnished house with TV and other amenities and the good thing is that I am living alone at this current moment!! I can have the whole house by myself!! There is also a long stretch of route that is suitable for running and I will be moving in June. The sad thing is that I had not trained at all for the 2 weeks and now I am faced with the problem of completing the NB15K...

No comments: