Hi guys,
I had got a new job in JB and I had just moved down since monday. Well, trying to settle down here and I had not found an actual place to stay into. Currently staying at my friends house and plan to rent a house together with several other people. Well, that can only happen in june and hope that I can truly settle in by that time. Anyway, this place is great although the living standards are no different from KL. However, the good thing is that I am living in a house 5 minutes away from the beach which I can see singapore clearly. The night scene is wonderful and I will be posting pictures soon. As for a new running route, I am still searching for one. It is difficult to run here as there are a lot of cars moving around and I would like to have a quiet street to run. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment