Hi everybody!! I know I am 'sot sot tei' for posting this report but I love Chinese New Year so much lah...
7 Feb 05 - Well nothing much happened on this day except that this is the day my family went to the airport to send my brother off to Australia for his studies. He was planning to go there after the new year but could not secure a ticket and his class is starting on 15 Feb. So there is not much of a choice. I asked him...'you still want the ang pows that all your aunty giving you? *wink*' He said...'Don't rob me while I am away!!!' Aiya, it's not rob la...
8 Feb 05 - TNS day. Why, eve of Chinese New Year also got problems in the company!!! Proton people came to visit our factory to see our pipes for the new models!!! TNS!!! Design problems....Sad sad...I only manage to leave the company after 3pm although I applied for a 1/2 day. Went to Sunway Pyramid to do last minute shopping. Ha Ha!! bought new erm...personal stuff... New year mah...At night, had a dinner with my parents and my sis. After that, went to the car wash to have my car cleaned up before new year. Damn a lot of people lah!!!
9 Feb 05 - Gong Xi! Gong Xi! Went to my grand ma's house in Sepang. Damn tired lah. A very hot day also. At 5.30pm, decided to go for a run. My cousin say I am the madman of the house. The distance is quite far. 14KM to the Bagan Lalang beach to and fro. Trust me, you need big balls just to run there because the road is narrow and the cars are flying 110km past you. I had to run the opposite direction just to see the cars coming. At night, I just enjoyed the sight of people playing with firecrackers. I mean, these are the expensive version where it looks like those at KLCC. According to them, it costs around rm500 each!! The whole night was lit with lights in the sky.
10 Feb 05 - Came back to PJ in the afternoon and visited my uncle at the hospital. After that, went home and took a rest. Went for a light jog in the evening just to warm up.
11 Feb 05 - My day!!! Went to Mid valley for the movie 'Constantine' by Keanu Reeves. Not bad lah..As this is a happy day for me, I bought two pair of shoes on this day. Diadora Mythos Pro Race and light trainer. 'Sibeh' light man the shoes....
There goes!!! my 3 days of chinese new year lah... anyway, the deco on my site will go on until the 15th day of chinese new year. I dunno lah... I just felt so happy when chinese new year is here!!!! Yahoo!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment