Monday, January 10, 2005

Updates!!

Hi guys, I am sorry for not updating on time on my blog as I had been pretty busy with my work. New Year with new projects and it is a real headache. My training had been progressing ok and my aim is to run a full marathon in KLIM. Well, I had started my LSD's and it begun last Sunday with PM22@Tey for a 30km run. Well he started the run first at around 5.00am and I only managed to catch up with them at the Bukit Tunku area. After that it was just concentration to complete my distance. We managed to clock a sub 3hrs for the 30K and I felt ok. Not too tired but the feeling is like the first time I had ran my 20K. Anyway, I will continue to pile on distance until KLIM 05' with a little speedwork in between the weeks. Ha Haa!! So Happy!!

No comments: