Thursday, October 21, 2004

Blog Update!

I have begun my track training at Matsushita Sports Complex and thanks to Lonerunner, this is the place in which I will train.

15 October 2004:
I have not timed the laps but my timing was average of 1min 45sec for a total of 9 laps. No more fuel liao. I dunno how pm1 do their laps but it is sure difficult leh.


19 October 2004:
This time, I did my lap counts and as before, I got no more fuel on lap 9. I don't understand why so easy pancit leh. My aim was to finish at 1min 36sec. At lap 9 I 'pia kau kau lat' and then cannot go anymore. My legs also sore already. Below are my times:

Lap 1- 1min 29sec
Lap 2- 1min 34sec
Lap 3- 1min 36sec
Lap 4- 1min 35sec
Lap 5- 1min 37sec
Lap 6- 1min 38sec
Lap 7- 1min 35sec
Lap 8- 1min 40sec
Lap 9- 1min 29sec

This Friday, I will be there to continue training, hope to achieve a more consistent timing...

No comments: