Hi guys,
As you all know, I had always loved to tinker with all these internet language writing stuff and for the first time, I am moving forward to be a full fledged Webmaster. I had sign in with Powweb for hosting services last month and just last night, I manage to upload the files to the server and my new website is officially running now! You can visit my site at simbh.com but then I had not manage to find or operate a 'comment' system as of now. Maybe, i'll include a 'Buletting Board System / Forum' just to enable the comments. Therefore, if there are comments from you guys you can drop a message to me at sim@simbh.com.
As for the Petalingrunner site, it will be still be retained at this current moment as I had no intention of moving it to my website as yet. However, I am migrating the data's from this site to my official site. As of today, my site is currently 60% completed and there are pages yet to be uploaded onto the server.
Hopefully, this site would be able to bring enough info for you guys so that you can visit it regularly! Happy Reading!
2 comments:
All the best to your SIM half ya...do enjoy and good luck !!
Hey Tey gege..thanks for the luck and definitely I'll need it!
Post a Comment